Policy and Terms
We have the right to be selective. We treat all our clients with the most respect and we expect the same in return.
- Reservation: A credit card is REQUIRED when scheduling to book appointment Eye Lashes Extension to secure your appointment. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. A non – credit card on file will be an unsecure appointment.
- Payments: We accept MasterCard, Visa, Cash, and Zelle.
- Appointments: Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. This will ensure that you have the full time for your schedule treatment. The last appointment is an hour before closing.
Late Arrivals: To ensure the quality of our services and the total enjoyment of your experience, we recommend arriving 10 minutes prior to appointment so that you have plenty time to relax. Our scheduling permits the correct amount of time to complete your services. If you expect to be late to your appointment, please inform us as soon as possible by calling or sending a text message to:
Hotline (713) 435-9579.
Phone (832) 886-4767.
Arriving late will limit the time of your services, which may reduce effectiveness and enjoyment of the services. If we are not informed and you are 10 minutes late to your appointment, your slot will be opened up to other clients, walk in etc. We cannot guarantee that you will receive the full service with the remaining time in case of a late arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: We respectfully ask for a 24 – hour cancellation notice for services so that someone else can be scheduled in your place. Deposits received on group party reservation will not be refunded it appointments are not cancelled 48 hours advance or are missed without prior notification. Failure to do will result in a “NO SHOW” will be charged $25 to your credit card.
- Gift card / Certificate: Valid for six months from the date of purchase. They are non – transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. No expectations can be made.
- Gift Voucher is for one person per visit
- Gift Voucher is Not redeemable for cash or other substitutions
- Gift Vouchers is Not replaceable if lost, destroyed, stolen, or expired, and void if altered, photocopied, or reproduced. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the voucher.
- Gratuities: Our gift packages, gift cards, and services do not include gratuities.
- Sanitation: Above all, we maintain a healthy and clean environment by using sterilization techniques. Ensuring and maintaining that everything is HIPPA Standards.
- Returns: Clients must inform us of any medical conditions such as allergy. If a client has a serious medical condition, we might refuse services or treatment due to medical condition. This is not one for your safely but also other clients, and liability for Lady Lash Studio.
- We will NOT offer any refund or credit note because you have simply changed your mind. We will redo any services at no cost to you if you are unsatisfied with the quality. As a client of Lady Lash Studio we was love to hear your feedback immediately after we have performed the services. All Lady Lash Studio clients have a 3 – day grace period for a lash fix.
As soon as you have walked out of Lady Lash Studio door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service provided.
If there is any problem (fallen out lashes with 1-3 days.) If we agree that the problem was caused by our products or by our Lash technician, the lash extension will be fixed or redone without any charge. If it is caused by the client or is informed to us after longer than 3 days, the client is responsible to pay for changes for fixing or any redo after the 3 days grace period.
Please take care of all jewelry and personal belongings; we are NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
Pets are NOT allowed. Except a guide dog with a doctor note.
We DO NOT recommend bringing small children since they cannot be completely supervised during services
Lady Lash Studio
Any concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org